Effective Date: 9/20/21 – 9:30 PM
To Spartanburg Water Customers on the following roads, as well as surrounding roads and developments:
• New Cut Rd. from Fairforest Rd. to Mitchell Rd.
• Mt. Zion Rd. from New Cut Rd. to Campground Rd. and Green Rd.
• Mitchell Rd. from Mt. Zion Rd. to Settle Rd.
• John Dodd Rd. from I-26 to Jordan Creek Farm Rd. and Russell Rd.
• Jordan Creek Rd. from John Dodd Rd. to Gibbs Rd.
• Campground Rd. from New Cut Rd. to Mt. Zion Rd.
A precautionary Boil Water Advisory was issued on 9/19/21. Spartanburg Water advises customers affected by the advisory that they no longer need to boil their water prior to drinking or cooking.
Maintenance activities have been completed. Bacteriological samples were collected and analyzed by Spartanburg Water’s South Carolina Department of Health and Environmental Control certified laboratory. The results of the sampling indicate that the water meets state and federal standards for safe drinking water.
Should you have any questions regarding this repeal, please contact Customer Service at 864-582-6375.
We are not currently accepting reservations for the use of Pavilion #1 due to COVID-19. When it is safe to do so, we will allow its use for meetings and events.
Pavilion #1 is a lodge-style, special event facility perfect for meetings or medium-sized gatherings. The building will accommodate approximately 125 guests, and has a kitchen equipped with a refrigerator and a microwave, restrooms and a large meeting space with a stone fireplace.
Fifteen round tables (five feet in diameter) and 125 chairs are available for use with rental of the facility.
Please call our Spartanburg Water Administrative Office at (864) 583-7361 to reserve with a credit/debit card payment over the phone.
Rental Fee: $400, plus $100 refundable damage deposit. Rental feel allows the reserving party to use the facility from 10 a.m. – 12 midnight.
The full reservation fee of $500 must be paid at the time of reservation. The $100 deposit will be refunded provided all rules have been followed and no damage occurs during the rental time.
Please review the rules and guidelines document effective October 1, 2018 for use of Pavilion #1 prior to reserving.
1. Take Highway 9 to Boiling Springs (approximately 4 miles from the Business I-85 interchange).
2. Turn right onto Rainbow Lake Road and continue for 3.4 miles.
3. Turn right onto River Oak Road and drive .6 miles.
4. Then turn left onto Spartanburg Water Works Road and continue for .6 miles.
5. Turn right onto Chigger Creek Road and Pavilion #1 will be on your left.