Pavilion #1 Rental
The Commissioners of Public Works, Spartanburg Water System, furnishes recreational facilities to the public for their use. Spartanburg Water rents pavilions: one of which is adjacent to the R.B. Simms facility, another at Anchor Park at Lake Bowen and three pavilions at Lake Blalock Park.
How to Reserve Pavilions:
Call the Administrative Office at (864) 583-7361 to reserve any of our pavilions or for more information.
This enclosed lodge-type facility accommodates approximately 125 people. It has a kitchen equipped with a refrigerator and a microwave, restrooms and a large meeting room with a fireplace. There are fifteen round tables (five feet in diameter) and 125 chairs available for use. There are important rules and guidelines for renting Pavilion #1. See here.
To see more photos of Pavilion #1, click here.
Rental Fee: $375
Directions to Pavilion #1:
1. Take Highway 9 to Boiling Springs (approximately 4 miles from the Business I-85 interchange).
2. Turn right onto Rainbow Lake Road and continue for 3.4 miles.
3. Turn right onto River Oak Road and drive .6 miles.
4. Then turn left onto Spartanburg Water Works Road and continue for .6 miles.
5. Turn right onto Chigger Creek Road and Pavilion #1 will be on your left.