We are not currently accepting reservations for the use of Pavilion #1 due to COVID-19. When it is safe to do so, we will allow its use for meetings and events.
Pavilion #1 is a lodge-style, special event facility perfect for meetings or medium-sized gatherings. The building will accommodate approximately 125 guests, and has a kitchen equipped with a refrigerator and a microwave, restrooms and a large meeting space with a stone fireplace.
Fifteen round tables (five feet in diameter) and 125 chairs are available for use with rental of the facility.
Please call our Spartanburg Water Administrative Office at (864) 583-7361 to reserve with a credit/debit card payment over the phone.
Rental Fee: $450, plus a $100 refundable damage deposit. Rental feel allows the reserving party to use the facility from 10 a.m. – 12 midnight.
The full reservation fee of $550 must be paid at the time of reservation. The $100 deposit will be refunded provided all rules have been followed and no damage occurs during the rental time.
Please review the rules and guidelines document effective October 1, 2018 for use of Pavilion #1 prior to reserving.
1. Take Highway 9 to Boiling Springs (approximately 4 miles from the Business I-85 interchange).
2. Turn right onto Rainbow Lake Road and continue for 3.4 miles.
3. Turn right onto River Oak Road and drive .6 miles.
4. Then turn left onto Spartanburg Water Works Road and continue for .6 miles.
5. Turn right onto Chigger Creek Road and Pavilion #1 will be on your left.