Spartanburg Water Ice House locations, prices and
Ice is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week at our twelve safe and secure Ice House locations placed throughout Spartanburg County. All offer customers the option of using a debit/credit card reader or cash.
Each Spartanburg Water Ice House uses automation to produce, store, bag and dispense ice. All surfaces that come in contact with the ice are made of 100-percent-food grade stainless steel, ensuring the highest quality of ice and water is delivered for your convenience. Human hands never touch the ice produced by our Ice Houses.
An added value, excluding the Boiling Springs location, is the availability of “fresh filtered water.” Locations equipped with a water dispensing station are regularly serviced by licensed operators employed by Spartanburg Water. Site maintenance (cleaning around the area and restocking bags) usually occurs twice a week and the dispensing equipment is cleaned weekly. The ice is tested on a regular basis to ensure it meets food-grade quality. The customer brings their own container and purchases one gallon of water for a quarter, or five gallons for $1.
- 8039 Asheville Hwy, Spartanburg, across from the Thunderbird Flea Market (16 lb bag, 20 lb bulk) = $1.75
- 565 Laurens Rd, Woodruff, in parking lot of Fred’s (16 lb bag, 20 lb bulk) = $1.75
- 367 Whitney Rd, Spartanburg, in parking lot of Miracle Hill Ministries
- 8515 Hwy 9, Inman, at Lake Bowen Landing (16 lb bag, 20 lb bulk) = $1.75
- 208 Spartanburg Hwy, Lyman, in the parking lot of Fred's (16 lb bag, 20 lb bulk) = $1.75
- 300 S. Alabama Ave., Chesnee, at the intersection of W. Union Street (16 lb bag, 20 lb bulk) = $1.75
- 285 John B. White Blvd., Spartanburg, in the parking lot of the Beacon Drive-In (16 lb bag, 20 lb bulk) = $1.75
- 481 E. Blackstock Road, Spartanburg, in the parking lot beside Ricky’s Drive-In (16 lb bag, 20 lb bulk) = $1.75
- 7034 S. Pine Street, Pacolet, near the intersection of Hillbrook Circle (10 lb bag) = $1.25
- 1250 Union Street, Spartanburg, at the intersection of Lucerne Drive (10 lb bag, 16 lb bag) = $1.25 - $1.75
- 3515 Boiling Springs Road, Boiling Springs, in the parking lot of the Cantrell Plaza (10 lb bag, 16 lb bag) = $1.25 - $1.75
- 203 Battleground Road (Hwy.110), Cowpens, at the intersection of Three Oaks Road (10 lb bag) = $1.25