SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains building and grounds at all assigned facilities; performs preventive maintenance; conducts inspections; performs electrical installation, repair, and maintenance duties; inspects, maintains and repairs assigned
- Performs preventive maintenance tasks; collects oil samples, changes and adds oil and grease to motors, gearboxes, blowers, boilers, and generators at all facilities; greases and adjusts chains, screens and gates; checks vibration on pumps and motors; replaces lights at all facilities.
- Conducts various tasks related to electrical systems; installs wiring for electrical devices, switches, receptacles, and other electrical components; inspects starters and motors; cleans contacts; checks breakers; inspects loose connections on relays and terminal blocks; troubleshoots electrical motors to locate overloads, bad connections, shorts in wires, and related faults; uses a volt-ohm meter and temperature and vibration sensor to check volts, amps., ohms, temperature and vibrations.
- Prepares and transmits confined space entry forms, preventive maintenance activity reports, gas reports, daily time sheets, vehicle inspection records, and vehicle maintenance records; logs information within established time
- Inspects and maintains assigned equipment to ensure proper working order; checks oil, water, and fuel levels; adds and/or changes fluids as needed; inspects belts and replaces when
- Assists with repairs on mechanical and electrical equipment; reports major repair needs; assists in removing/repairing force mains, air/vacuum valves on force mains, pumps, motors, and other equipment; assists in repairing and/or replacing lines at
- Operates and maintains check, ball, butterfly, gate, regulator, surge and other valves at facilities and on pipelines using manual and powered
- Loads and unloads trucks manually and with forklift trucks.
- Assists in the planning and implementation of temporary and permanent building, facility and plant modifications.
- Generates, receives and documents work activities utilizing a Web based CMMS
- Serves on-call to assist with emergency
- Ensures compliance with all applicable codes, laws, rules, regulations, standards, policies and procedures; initiates any actions necessary to correct deviations or violations; conforms to all federal, state, and local codes and regulations; performs procedures and functions according to internal safety
- Communicates and interacts with the immediate supervisor, co-workers, customers, sales representatives, supervisor in other departments, the general public and other groups and individuals.
- Performs other related duties as
MINIMUM TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
Requires a high school diploma or equivalent and one to two years of experience in mechanical and/or electrical maintenance; or any equivalent combination of education and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities. Must possess a valid driver's license and obtain First Aid/CPR certification.
High School diploma or equivalent
Benefits: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K/403b Plan, Pension/Retirement, Educational Assistance